Sunday, July 24, 2011

This blog has been hacked!

So, today I got to my blog and noticed I was locked out. At first, I thought of going to the blog locksmith, assuming I had lost my blog keys because I'm often clumsy and stupid like that... until I realized the lights were all turned on. I'm not very athletic, or anything. In fact, I'm pretty damn lazy, but I did my best to climb to a place where I could see inside and I noticed Danielle there, running around the place, playing with my crayons and my sheets of virtual paper!

I felt an immediate rush of rage. It wasn't just a normal rage... it wasn't the sort of rage you'd want to keep inside your house... a rage that needed to be released... it was an outrage!

Disregard the terrible pun... the point is I was aggravated and mad, so I decided to get back at her, and I came over here for payback while she played around in my blog. Luckily, the blog door was unlocked, and I looked around with an evil grin on my face, thinking what to break first.

I approached the little dandelions that decorate the background, you know the ones...

I took a deep breath and blew hard enough to blow a motherfucking brick house, but the dandelions didn't move.

I took a closer look and noticed the dandelions were made of a strange polymer. So yes, in case you were wondering, they are strictly decorative dandelions.

Frustrated, I walked around the place to see what else was around, and much to my surprise there was only one place to go:

One room... I suppose you could say this place is a loft-blog. That's cool, keepin' it simple...

Anyway, I went to a wall where she had pictures of all her followers. I took out this pen I always take with me to make penis funny drawings on bathroom stalls and drew mustaches on all of them:

Ha!

After walking a little I noticed the floor was no longer green, it was brown instead. I figured that was the bathroom and wondered how the hell I got so far, and it took me about half an hour to find my way back to the dandelions. I was unhappy with my lame attempt to desecrate this blog, so I took one long look at the title, wondering if there was some way I could defile that before I took off.


I was sort of happy now, so I went back to my blog. She wasn't there anymore, and I was able to go in. I looked around the place to see what she had done with the place, and I found nothing out of place. Then, when I went to the front page, I noticed this awesome post, already written, and a note that said "you work so hard, I figured you could use a day off."

I looked at the other side of the note hoping she added something like "there's spaghetti leftovers on the fridge", but that's all there was. Still, I felt bad for taking things so far without knowing for sure, so I grabbed a bucket of water and soap and came back here to undo my misdoings. 

In retrospect, it was a terrible idea, since there was a faucet on this blog so there was no need to carry a heavy bucket full of water all the way from my blog... but yeah, I guess that explains why you just caught me here red handed with soap on my face. As for the not wearing pants, it's damn hot here in blog-Canada. Wait, what was the question, again? 
Anyway... I'm done cleaning, so I'm gonna head off now. Before I leave, I'm gonna stop by the subscribe button. You should too, it's over there on the right. Bye!

Oh, and don't tell Danielle that you saw me...




ACK! MY BLOG! Well, at least he cleaned everything up. In all seriousness though, go check out our guest blogger at his bog, Award Per Day. You won't regret it. In fact, you'll enjoy it. Guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment